20 December 2007

La Notte di Biscotti

Il biscotto con i pistacchi ed i mirtilli
Biscotti with pistacchio and cranberry
Il biscotto cioccolato bianco con i pistacchi ed i mirtilli
White chocolate biscotti with pistacchio and cranberry
Il biscotto con i pecan e le cannelle
Cinnamon Pecan Biscotti
Il biscotto originali - con le mandorle e l'anice
The Original Biscotti - with almonds and light anise flavoring

Tonight was truly a festival of baking in La Cucina Viola. My wife was busy putting the finishing touches on Christmas cookies, followed by me working up 3 batches of the thing that got this all started - biscotti.

The biscotti will be doled out as holiday goodies over the next week or so, and I'm excited to get my side of the family's take. My wife's family really enjoyed them, so I'm optimistic.

No recipe this time, ragazzi - this one's a family secret :) You'll have to wait 'till they hit a store near you!

-C

No comments: